CAPWAP Analysis and Reporting
CAPWAP: Maximum Reliability. Value Adding.
Capwap® is considered the benchmark method of analysis of dynamic pile testing results. Capwap® analysis provides evaluations of pile capacity, the distribution of capacity along the pile shaft and at the pile toe, evaluation of pile stresses and prediction of the static load-movement response.
The analysis process is iterative and operator-dependent. Although in general compression capacity estimates will vary in a small range, the interpreted resistance distribution may vary considerably – which can highly influence tension capacity estimates and design correlations.
FSG’s strong geotechnical design and construction expertise allows FSG to provide the highest level of Capwap® analysis. FSG aims for maximum reliability and client value by applying the following principles:
- Geotechnically credible solutions compared against local borehole information
- A company-wide ban on automatic analysis based Capwap analysis
- Continual site-wide reviews for modelling consistency based on sophisticated database capabilities
- Over 30 years of experience and understanding of the benefits and limitations of Capwap analysis
- Extrapolation of the results of Capwap analysis to provide acceptance criteria, design and construction advice
- Utilizing the results of Capwap analyses to continually improve our driveability predictions and pile design services